Exceptional Service from Exceptional Employees At Oregon Pacific Bank, we are looking for employees who are excited to work in a supportive team environment for a Bank that is actively involved in the communities it serves. Our employees are committed to delivering excellence to their co-workers, clients and shareholders, and have fun doing so on a daily basis. A career at Oregon Pacific Bank also offers you opportunities with competitive, performance-based compensation, an exceptional benefits package and an open environment to grow and learn professionally. Oregon Pacific Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Trust Operations Lead (Medford) - Req #161751
Oregon Pacific Bank is seeking a Trust Operations Lead for our trust office in Medford. This is a 40 hour a week position for a qualified individual with an understanding of the accounting functions undertaken by the trust department in its administration of trusts, agency accounts, estates, conservatorships, and IRAs. The Operations Lead will supervise the duties of the operations specialists who post all transactions on the trust accounting system. A minimum of 3 years of trust department operations or similar experience is required. Applicants should have a professional demeanor and exceptional client service skills. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits.
Our employees are the life of our organization, and at Oregon Pacific Bank we believe in providing you with a life that is meaningful and secure. Our leadership believes keeping our employees happy and in good health does more than just increase productivity; it's the right thing to do. This includes offering our employees a myriad of benefits including:
- Medical and dental health insurance options for employees working 30+ hours a week
- Employer matched contributions to your custom in-house retirement plan
- Gym membership (which you will need from all of the bake sales, birthday celebrations, and it's-Friday-so-I-brought-doughnuts days)
- Employee checking and savings package accounts
- Four hours of paid volunteer time per month during Bank hours (that's 48 paid volunteer hours a year!)
- The unique opportunity to work with an amazing group of individuals and an energetic CEO, all who care deeply about the community they live and work in