Our 1st Office
On December 17, 1979, Oregon Pacific Bank received our state charter and Federal Reserve System membership.
Our humble beginnings were in a trailer on the site of what would become the future home of Oregon Pacific Bank.
Our 1st Branch
In October 1980, the Florence Branch's permanent building was opened for business.
- On December 17, Oregon Pacific Bank is established in Florence, Oregon.
- Brokerage services offered with the establishment of Oregon Pacific Financial Services.
- Safeway Branch opens in Florence, Oregon.
- Trust and Wealth Management Department is established.
- Roseburg office of Oregon Pacific Financial Services opens.
- On January 2, full service banking branch opens in Roseburg.
- Trust and Wealth Management Department acquired Security Bank's Trust Department, expanding our trust services into Coos Bay and the South Coast.
- On June 3, full service banking branch opens in Coos Bay.
- On January 1, Oregon Pacific Bancorp, the Bank's holding company, is established.
- Oregon Pacific Financial Services acquires LPL Financial Services Florence Office.
- Financial Center opens on the campus of the Florence Main Branch.
- On October 26, Trust and Wealth Management Department acquires South Valley Bank and Trust's Trust Division, expanding our trust services into the Rogue Valley.
- Loan Production Office opens in Medford, Oregon.
- On October 6, Eugene Trust Office is opens.