Visit Oregon Pacific Bank's Mortgage Center to apply online, check current rates, and access a variety of resources.
You can apply online through our Mortgage Center in as little as 20 minutes.
Find Your Local Loan Officer
Contact your today local loan officer if you need help or have any questions concerning our Mortgage lending programs or application process.
Visit our Mortgage Resources for access to financial tools and calculators, as well a detailed glossary and information on the lending process.
We want things to run as smoothly for you as possible. Use the Loan Application Checklist to help speed up the application process and get you that much closer to your new home.
Our Residential Lending team is committed to serving the housing needs of our local community members. Our knowledge of the local real estate market blended with in-house decision making allows us the creativity to find a solution that’s right for you and your family.
Buying a Home
Mortgage Loan Programs
Building Your Dream Home
- Conventional Loans - Flexible financing with in-house lending options available
- Manufactured Home Loans - A variety of options for purchasing a pre-fabricated home
- FHA Loans - Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans are easier to qualify for than conventional loans and generally require a lower down payment, though more interest may be paid overall
- VA Loans - The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs guarantees loans made by lenders, making it easier for veterans to obtain home loans with favorable interest rates and little to no down payments
- USDA Loans - USDA loans are insured by the U.S. Department of Agriculture and offer 100% financing with no down payment to low-income property owners living in certain rural areas
- Jumbo Loans - We offer lending options for homes up to $3 million
Using Home Equity
- Lot Loans - Finalized the design of your dream home? With flexible terms available, we can help finance the perfect plot of land for you to build on
- Construction Loans - Once you're ready to build, we can help you transform your plans into reality
- Home Improvement Loans - From a simple paint job to an all-out remodel, we can help finance your renovations
Ready to Start?
Fill out our online loan application to get started!
If you need help applying or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your local lending officer.
- Home Equity Loan - Commonly used to finance large expenses such as home repairs and expansion, college education, or medical bills. A Home Equity Loan allows you to use your home equity as collateral in exchange for a lump sum to finance one-time expenses.
- Home Equity Line of Credit - With a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC), you are given a line of credit from which to borrow funds up to a certain limit, much like a credit card. The difference is that your home equity is used as collateral to secure the line.