Our Residential Lending team is committed to serving the housing needs of our local community members. Our knowledge of the local real estate market blended with in-house decision making allows us the creativity to find a solution that’s right for you and your family.
Buying a Home
- Conventional Loans - Flexible financing with in-house lending options available
- Manufactured Home Loans - A variety of options for purchasing a pre-fabricated home
- FHA Loans - Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans are easier to qualify for than conventional loans and generally require a lower down payment, though more interest may be paid overall
- VA Loans - The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs guarantees loans made by lenders, making it easier for veterans to obtain home loans with favorable interest rates and little to no down payments
- USDA Loans - USDA loans are insured by the U.S. Department of Agriculture and offer 100% financing with no down payment to low-income property owners living in certain rural areas
- Jumbo Loans - We offer lending options for homes up to $3 million
Building Your Dream Home
- Lot Loans - Finalized the design of your dream home? With flexible terms available, we can help finance the perfect plot of land for you to build on
- Construction Loans - Once you're ready to build, we can help you transform your plans into reality
- Home Improvement Loans - From a simple paint job to an all-out remodel, we can help finance your renovations
Using Home Equity
- Home Equity Loan - Commonly used to finance large expenses such as home repairs and expansion, college education, or medical bills. A Home Equity Loan allows you to use your home equity as collateral in exchange for a lump sum to finance one-time expenses.
- Home Equity Line of Credit - With a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC), you are given a line of credit from which to borrow funds up to a certain limit, much like a credit card. The difference is that your home equity is used as collateral to secure the line.