The U.S. Small Business Administration's learning center presents a wealth of knowledge for small business owners. Here are just a few of their courses.
Banking on Call
Available 24 hours a day, Banking on Call is your telephone connection to Oregon Pacific Bank, giving you immediate access to the information you need most often.
Banking on Call: 888.997.2255
Online Check Ordering
To order or reorder business or personal checks, please visit Harland Clarke.
Report Lost Card
To report a lost or stolen ATM or debit card outside of normal banking hours, please call 800.554.8969.
For international travelers, to report a lost or stolen ATM or debit card when traveling outside of the United States, please call collect at
Calculate FDIC Coverage
Click here to calculate Your FDIC Insurance Coverage.
Switching to Oregon Pacific Bank?
Interested in moving your account to your local community bank? Get started today:
Oregon Pacific Bank's routing Number is: 123206338
Important Notice: Links to the interactive calculators and information provided below are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We cannot and do not guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.
- Amortizing Loan Calculator - Enter your desired payment and let us calculate your loan amount. Or, enter in the loan amount and we will calculate your monthly payment!
Personal Finance Calculators
- Home Budget Analysis - Analyze your budget, see where your money goes and find out where you can improve!
Savings and Retirement Planning Calculators
- Retirement Planner - Quickly determine if your retirement plan is on track!
- Savings Goals - What will it take to reach your savings goal? This financial calculator helps you find out.
© 2014 The Forms Group - Format and Presentation
- Maximum Mortgage - Use this calculator to determine your maximum mortgage and how different interest rates affect how much you can borrow.
- Mortgage Qualifier - Can you buy your dream home? Find out just how much you can afford!
- Mortgage Loan Calculator - Use this calculator to determine your monthly payment and amortization schedule.
- Rent vs. Buy - Are you better off buying your home, or should you continue to rent?
- Refinance Breakeven - Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine when you will breakeven!
- Refinance Interest Savings - Use this calculator to see how much interest you can save by refinancing your mortgage!