Review Your Portfolio Online
Trust Services We can help you build, manage, and protect your wealth by establishing a trust.
Investment Management It's never to early to start investing in your future! Whether your ultimate goal is to finance your children's education or to spend your retirement traveling the world, investing today is the first step to realizing your potential. Learn more!
Meet Our Staff
Our Trust and Wealth Management department is staffed by local employees who live and work in your communities. We look forward to getting to know you!
Professional Banking Blending together years of business banking and lending expertise with the unique services available through our Trust Department, we can present you with a new approach to your finances: Professional Banking.
Bringing Peace of Mind to You and Your FamilyA trust account with Oregon Pacific Bank will protect and preserve your assets and your peace of mind. Our local professionals use an individualized approach in tailoring trust investments to suit your needs. We manage our relationships with integrity and in complete confidence. As our client, you and your family will benefit from objective, unbiased advice on important financial issues, as well as sensitive family matters. Every situation is unique. Here are just some of the reasons for establishing a trust:
- Providing for a family member who may not be able to manage their own affairs
- Transferring ownership of a family business
- Minimizing income and estate taxes
- Establishing gifting programs, guardianships, or family foundations
- Leaving behind charitable donations
Oregon Pacific Bank as Your Corporate Trustee Appointing Oregon Pacific Bank as corporate trustee, co-trustee, or agent ensures reliable trust administration. If you become incapacitated, your assets will be managed for your benefit. In the event of your death, your trust assets will avoid probate and will be distributed according to your wishes. As your corporate trustee, it is our responsibility to:
Oregon Pacific Bank's Trust and Wealth Management department offers products that are not FDIC insured, are not guaranteed by the Bank, and are subject to loss of principal.
- Understand your needs and the needs of your family
- Take custody of trust assets
- Protect and preserve trust property according to your wishes
- Review and reinvest trust investments as needed
- Provide for dependents and make payments to beneficiaries
- Contribute to charitable causes as outlined in the trust agreement