Bank Lobbies to Re-open March 8th
To our clients, community members, and friends,
As we continue to see a reduction of new COVID-19 cases throughout the State, Oregon Pacific Bank will re-open our lobbies Mon. March 8th, 2021.
While we look forward to serving you in-person again, we continue to ask both our clients and our employees to follow health and safety guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Oregon Health Authority (OHA).
Health and Safety Practices
We ask that a distance of six or more feet be maintained between all persons in a Branch or Bank building. Please use the social distancing discs on our lobby floors to help with proper spacing.
Masks (surgical masks) or face coverings (cloth, polypropylene, paper, or other covering that covers the nose and the mouth and that rests snugly above the nose, below the mouth, and on the sides of the face) are required for all persons entering Bank property.
- If you do not have a mask or face covering, Oregon Pacific Bank will provide you a disposable mask before you enter the building.
- If you are unable to wear a mask or face covering, we will ask that you use alternative forms of banking instead. To request accommodation, please give us a call at 541-997-7121.
- Face shields are not recognized as providing adequate protection and are not considered an acceptable alternative to a mask or face covering.
All areas determined to be “high touch” are regularly disinfected by assigned employees throughout the day, including desks, doorknobs, light switches, and any other areas that experience frequent contact.
All restrooms are restricted to employees only, with no public restrooms available.
Maximum Occupancy and Accessibility
Before entering a Bank location, you will be greeted at the door from a safe distance and asked, for security reasons, to momentarily lower your mask or face covering.
Each of our locations has undergone a thorough review of best practices to ensure the safest lobby opening procedures for staff and clients. Please see below for information that pertains to your local Branch.
Florence (Max Client Occupancy 10) The front door to our lobby will remain open during regular business hours, with an employee greeter at the entrance to ensure maximum client occupancy standards are maintained.
Financial Center (Max Occupancy 6)The front door will remain locked during regular business hours. We ask that anyone looking to visit our Financial Center for Trust or Investment Management services please call ahead to make an appointment.
Eugene (Max Client Occupancy 10) West entrance door will remain open during regular business hours, with an employee greeter at the entrance to ensure maximum client occupancy standards are maintained.
Coos Bay (Max Client Occupancy 9) The front door will remain locked during regular business hours. Visitors will be asked to ring a doorbell and will then be greeted by an employee who will ensure maximum client occupancy standards are maintained.
Roseburg (Max Client Occupancy 8) The front door will remain locked during regular business hours. Visitors will be asked to ring a doorbell and will then be greeted by an employee who will ensure maximum client occupancy standards are maintained.
Medford (Max Client Occupancy 8) Front door will remain locked during regular business hours. Visitors will be greeted by an employee who will ensure maximum client occupancy standards are maintained.
Digital Banking Alternatives
We encourage all clients to consider the continued use of alternative banking methods whenever possible, for your continued safety and convenience. With modern-day technology, we are happy to be able to provide the same level of community banking service you expect, through a variety of channels, including:
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Contactless payments through Mobile Wallet with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Google Pay.
- Mobile Deposit and Remote Deposit Capture for business
- Branch Drive-thru, Deposit-taking ATMs, and Night Depository*
- *Available at all locations, except for Medford Branch
- Telephone Banking: (888) 997-2255
- MoneyPass ® ATMs for cash withdrawals nationwide www.moneypass.com/atm-locator
- Local Call Center: (541) 997-7121
- Phone call or virtual video conference with your local banker
We can’t thank you enough for trusting us to be your community partner. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you!