Bank Lobbies to Remain Closed
To our clients, community members, and friends,
In response to the State of Oregon’s Risk and Protection Framework and the rapid spread of COVID-19 throughout the nation, Oregon Pacific Bank has chosen to remain closed to the public in an effort to do our part to protect the wellbeing of our clients, our employees, and our community.
Lobby Closure – Effective Thurs. December 3rd
Oregon Pacific Bank will be open for business during our regular business hours, but our lobbies will be CLOSED to the public for the immediate future as we do all we can to protect the health and safety of our local community members.
We are fortunate to have a variety of tools and channels available to our clients, with which you can perform all your banking needs. We are proud to offer alternative methods of banking, such as:
- Online and Mobile Banking (Enroll today, if you haven’t already)
- Mobile Deposit and Remote Deposit Capture for business
- Branch Drive-thru, Deposit Taking ATMs, and Night Depository*
- *Available at all locations, except for Medford Branch
- Telephone Banking: (888) 997-2255
- MoneyPass ® ATMs for cash withdrawals nationwide www.moneypass.com/atm-locator
- Local Call Center: (541) 997-7121
- Phone call or virtual video conference with your local banker
- *In person meetings will be rescheduled to virtual meetings during this time
Our mask requirements, social distancing policy, and branch sanitation standards remain unchanged. You can view more about Oregon Pacific Bank’s COVID-19 operating expectations by visiting www.opbc.com/frequently-asked-questions-covid19
We will continue to monitor the information put forth by the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) and the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) to determine an appropriate time to re-open our lobbies again to the public. In the meantime, we hope you will join us in doing all we can to keep the health and safety of our communities a top priority.
Please feel free to reach out directly to Ron Green, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Bank, if you have any questions. Ron can be reached at (541) 902-9800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.