Banking On Call FAQ
What number do I call to access Banking On Call?
- Our Banking On Call number has not changed: Toll Free – (888) 997-2255
How do I access my account for the first time?
- Upon calling in for the first time, you will be prompted to enter your customer number and PIN number (security code).
- Customer Number = Primary SSN or Tax ID associated with your account
- Temporary PIN (security code) = Last four digits of the Primary SSN or Tax ID
- After calling in for the first time and entering your temporary PIN, you will be prompted to change your PIN number to any four digit number you like.
- Enter your new PIN followed by the pound sign #
- Re-enter your new PIN followed by the pound sign # to confirm
- After successfully changing your PIN, you will be directed to the main menu
Can I skip the opening greeting?
- You can skip the opening greeting at any time.
- Press 1 for English
- Press 2 for Spanish
What are the main menu options?
- Press 1 for Checking Account Information
- Press 2 for Savings Account Information
- Press 3 to Transfer Money Between Accounts
- Press 4 for CD Information
- Press 5 for Loans or Loan Payments
- Press 6 to Change Your PIN (Security Code)
- Press 9 to Repeat Main Menu Options
- Press 0 at Any Time to Speak to Oregon Pacific Bank Operations Staff
- Press *Star to Hang up Banking On Call