Business Online Banking FAQ
First-time login walkthrough
- Online Banking First-time Login Guide (PDF) – *IMPORTANT For Business Users, only the PRIMARY ADMIN can initially login, and will then need to set up SECONDARY USERS.
What should I expect on Monday, May 8th?
For Business Online Banking users, only the Primary Business Administrator will be able to login with their existing Username and Password on day one (May 8th). Once logged in, the Primary Business Administrator will need to login to set up Secondary Users and assign Secondary User privileges. (*See Secondary User Guide for help).
- For existing Business Online Banking clients with a single user account, you will be automatically converted as the Primary Business Administrator.
- For existing Business Online Banking clients with multiple users, you will be contacted by Oregon Pacific Bank prior to May 8th to identify your Primary Business Administrator.
We encourage you to login to your Business Online Banking account as soon as possible on May 8th so that you can set up Secondary Users and privilidges if need be and verify your account information. Additional help and guidance will be available within our Online Banking system and we have User Guides and Training Videos available below.
If you still have questions, we are happy to help! Just give us a call at (800) 997-7121. We expect an increase in our call volume the week of 5/8 through 5/12 and appreciate your patience.
- Business Cash Management User Guide (ACH, Wire Transfers, etc.)
- Setting Up Secondary Users
- Remote Deposit Capture User Guide
- Remote Deposit Capture Installation Guide
Cash Management Video Tutorials