10/10/2017: Client Service Representative (Florence) – Req. #171807
Client Service Representative (Florence) – Req. #171807
Join our enthusiastic, close-knit team of professionals in the beautiful coast community of Florence, Oregon. Assist our community members with their financial needs and build meaningful relationships with local families and business owners. Our Florence branch has a reputation for treating our customers like family!
This is an On-Call position, Monday through Saturday, with some early evening hours.
This position is a great fit if:
- You enjoy working cooperatively with an exceptional team
- You define yourself as a people-person and enjoy working with the public
- You aren’t afraid of diving into an exciting, fast paced position with room for career growth
- You would like to be part of a local community bank that values employee satisfaction
- You uphold a positive attitude and would enjoy actively representing the Bank within the local community
What we prefer:
- Banking or cash handling experience
- Excellent organizational skills with a detail oriented focus
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Eagerness to learn new skills, programs, and procedures
What your job looks like:
On-Call, Monday through Saturday, with some early evening hours
Assist existing and potential clients with a variety of financial transactions and teller duties
Deliver a high level of customer service and leave a lasting positive impression with each interaction
Receive deposits and handle cash in a professional and ethical manner
Our employees are the life of our organization, and at Oregon Pacific Bank we believe in providing you with a life that is meaningful and secure. Our leadership believes keeping our employees happy and in good health does more than just increase productivity; it’s the right thing to do. This includes offering our employees a myriad of benefits including:
- Employer matched contributions to your custom in-house retirement plan
- Gym membership (which you will need from all of the bake sales, birthday celebrations, and it’s-Friday-so-I-brought-doughnuts days)
- Employee checking and savings package accounts
- The unique opportunity to work with an amazing group of individuals and an enthusiastic CEO, all who care deeply about the community they live and work in
Apply today by filling out and submitting our online Employment Application Form.
For the application to be accepted the following must be included:
Completed Application Form
Cover Letter addressed to Human Resources including reference to the Job Title and Req. #171807
If you are unable to fill out our web based application, email or call our human resources department at (541) 902-8717 to request an accommodation. You can also download a pdf version of the Application Form here to submit by fax at (541) 997-8780 or by email.
Oregon Pacific Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities