Oregon Pacific Bank Celebrates Community Bank Week in Oregon
Governor Brown has officially proclaimed October 18-22, 2021 as Community Bank Week in Oregon. The Governor bestowed this proclamation in support of the essential role Oregon’s community banks play in supporting local economies. For more than a century, Oregon community banks have provided the local financial services and support our communities need to prosper and grow.
Oregon Pacific Bank is celebrating Community Bank Week in Oregon with a full week of community pride for local residents and small businesses that the bank serves. We are celebrating by:
- Handing out Bank logo goodies to our clients as a thank you!
- Holding a bank-wide food drive during the entire month of October, with all donations staying local.
- Free to enter prize drawing at our branch locations. Prize baskets are local, and unique to each branch. Visit your local branch for more details and to enter.
- Hosting a Community Shred Day at our Florence, Coos Bay, and Roseburg branches on Oct 23rd from 10am to 1pm.
Community banks, particularly through lending to small businesses, play a significant role in local economic development efforts, stimulating the economy to produce jobs and create new opportunities. Community banks are an integral part of Oregon’s overall economy through their community giving, dedication as good neighbors, and above all, their critical role in providing reliable financial services to Oregonians.
Oregon Pacific Bank is proud to be one of Oregon’s locally headquartered Community Banks! You can learn more at: Community Banks of Oregon – Oregon Bankers Association
1) No purchase or obligation necessary to win. Purchase does not increase chance of winning. Drawing is open to the general public. 2) To enter the drawing without purchase or obligation, please put your name and contact information (phone number or email) on your ticket and place the ticket in the Oregon Pacific Bank drawing box. 3) Eligibility: Drawing is open to all United States residents. Employees of Oregon Pacific Bank are not eligible to win. 4) Prize restrictions: Prizes are non-transferable. Limited to one prize for one person. 5) Prizewinner will be randomly selected and awarded the listed prize. Winner does not need to be present to win. 6) Winner Notification: Winner will be notified by phone or email and will be asked to visit Oregon Pacific Bank to claim their prize within 30 days of notification. 8) Odds: Odds of being selected as a winner will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.