System Upgrade – ATM/Debit Card FAQ
Why did I receive a new ATM/Debit Card in the mail?
- As part of our May 8th service upgrade, we are issuing brand new cards to all existing card holders.
When can I use my new card?
- You can activate and use your new card starting Monday, May 8th.
- To activate your new card on 5/8/2017, use it at any ATM (with the PIN received in a separate mailer) or call the toll free number on the activation sticker located on the front of your new card.
When do I stop using my current card?
- You will no longer be able to use your current card after the end of the day on Sunday, May 7th.
Do I need a new PIN number?
- Yes. To activate your new card, you will need to use the PIN number that was sent in a separate mailer.
- Your PIN number should have arrived 1 to 2 days after you received your new ATM/Debit card.
- If you do not receive a PIN number in the mail within 1 to 2 days after receiving your new card, please contact us at (800) 997-7121.
Will I be able to change my PIN number?
- Yes, but in order to change your PIN, you must know the current PIN assigned to the new card. This is the PIN that will arrive in the mail within 1 to 2 days after your new card.
- To customize your PIN, call the toll free number on the activation sticker located on the front of your new card. Selected the “Change Your PIN” menu option. You will need to enter in the current PIN assigned to your card first in order to customize your PIN.
Will my card number change?
- Yes. All Oregon Pacific Bank clients who are current card holders will be issued a brand new ATM/Debit card with a new card number.
- If you have automatic payments set up with your current card number, you will need to give merchants and service providers your new card number to ensure payments continue.
Is my new card chip-enabled?
- Yes. Your new ATM/Debit card is chip-enabled and also has a magnetic stripe.
- You will be able to use your new card at any chip-enabled terminal, and also any merchant terminal still accepting swiped cards.
I haven’t received a new card or PIN number yet?
- If you do not receive your new card or your PIN number in the mail before Monday, May 8th, please contact Oregon Pacific Bank at (800) 997-7121.
- If a new ATM/Debit card needs to be ordered, or your PIN number needs to be re-sent, it may take 5 to 10 business days before it arrives.
Important Security Information
- Sign the back of your card once you activate it on May 8th.
- Do NOT write your PIN number on the back of your card or keep a copy of it in your wallet.
- Always protect your card by keeping it in a safe place.
- Do NOT share your PIN number with anyone else.
- Remember to notify Oregon Pacific Bank before you go on vacation or travel out of state.