06/22/2017: Job Posting: Accounts Payable Clerk/Communications Center Rep #161769
Accounts Payable Clerk/Communications Center Representative (Florence)
Come join our close knit team of local bankers in the beautiful coastal town of Florence, Oregon. Our enthusiastic Operations Support group seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk/Communications Center Representative in Florence to process accounts payable, answer and direct incoming calls, resolve client inquiries, and perform administrative duties.
This position is full time, 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday.
This position is a great fit if:
- You enjoy working cooperatively with an exceptional team
- You define yourself as a people-person and enjoy working with the public
- Your friends would describe you as a perfectionist
- You are analytical in nature and find working with numbers fun and exciting!
- You would like to be part of a local community bank that values employee satisfaction
- You uphold a positive attitude and would enjoy actively representing the Bank within the local community
What we prefer:
- High School Graduate, G.E.D., or equivalent
- 2 Years of experience in client service and communications
- 2 Years of experience in accounting, financial reporting, or a related business field
- General banking knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills with a detail oriented focus
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Eagerness to learn new skills, programs, and procedures
What your job looks like:
Facilitate Accounts Payable and work cooperatively with third party vendor
Extensive contact with Bank clients, internal staff, and the general public to answer inquiries, resolve issues, and offer operational support
Assist staff in a variety of operational duties and administrative tasks
Maintain bookkeeping and accounting procedures
Responsible for delivering a high level of customer service and leaving a lasting positive impression with each interaction
Our employees are the life of our organization, and at Oregon Pacific Bank we believe in providing you with a life that is meaningful and secure. Our leadership believes keeping our employees happy and in good health does more than just increase productivity; it’s the right thing to do. This includes offering our employees a myriad of benefits including:
- Medical and dental health insurance options for employees working 30+ hours a week
- Employer matched contributions to your custom in-house retirement plan
- Gym membership (which you will need from all of the bake sales, birthday celebrations, and it’s-Friday-so-I-brought-doughnuts days)
- Employee checking and savings package accounts
- Four hours of paid volunteer time per month during Bank hours (that’s 48 paid volunteer hours a year!)
- The unique opportunity to work with an amazing group of individuals and an enthusiastic CEO, all who care deeply about the community they live and work in
Apply today by filling out and submitting our online Employment Application Form.
For the application to be accepted the following must be included:
- Completed Application Form
- Cover Letter addressed to Human Resources including reference to the Job Title and Req. #
- Current Resume
If you are unable to fill out our web based application, email or call our human resources department at (541) 902-8717 to request an accommodation. You can also download a pdf version of the Application Form here to submit by fax at (541) 997-8780 or by email. Deadline for application is Tuesday, June 27, 2017.
Oregon Pacific Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities