Mobile Banking FAQ
Here’s a look at the Login Screen of our Mobile Banking app!
Download our Mobile Banking App
For Apple Devices: Download from iTunes Store
For Android Devices: Download from Google Play Store
Do I need to enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Mobile Banking is part of our Online Banking service and does not have a separate enrollment process.
- If you have already enrolled in Online Banking, you can login with your current Online Banking User ID and Password as soon as you download the Mobile App.
What new features can I expect?
- Enhanced login security.
- New look and feel with better navigation.
- Direct messaging features between the client and Oregon Pacific Bank within the app.
- Ability to block and unblock your ATM/Debit card if you lose it or if fraud is suspected.
- Bill Pay system with enhanced features, including Picture Pay.
- Improved Mobile Deposit service.
- Functionality for business clients to use Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit*. (*Only the Primary Business Administrator will be able to use Mobile Deposit for Business Users.)
What devices are compatible with the new Mobile Banking app?
- Our new Mobile Banking app is fully compatible with both Android and iPhone operating systems.