We are locally owned and operated, keeping the best interest of our community at heart. We understand the vital role our local nonprofit organizations play in our own backyard and, in recognition, we’ve crafted a variety of custom solutions tailored to fit your charitable goals and ambitions.
- $100 minimum opening balance
- All costs and fees associated with moving your business deposit account to Oregon Pacific Bank will be waived
- No minimum daily balance required
- Interest earned on entire account balance
- For one of your organization’s fundraising events per year:
- We will reimburse up to $500 of Merchant Service fees and provide loaner payment processing terminals, provided that you maintain your merchant services payment processing and account relationship with Oregon Pacific Bank.
- Oregon Pacific Bank agrees to donate back 50% of any loan fee charged
- Competitively priced lines of credit
- Term loan rates will be tailored to meet your long-term goals
- No service charge for Online Banking for View and Transfer services
- Monthly service charge waived for Remote Deposit Capture services
- Monthly service charge waived for Online Banking Expanded services
- Business credit card options include rewards based card with a $49 annual fee or standard no rewards card with no annual fee
Automated Sweep Accounts
- Manage your funds to maximize interest income, reduce line of credit interest expense, or maintain zero balance accounts for payroll
- Options available to increase deposit insurance levels
Let us know about your events and promotions and we will share your content on Oregon Pacific Bank’s social media pages
- In-kind donations of radio, digital, or print advertising are available within the markets we serve
- This service is limited to one event per year, based on availability
A member of our Marketing Department can meet with you by appointment to review and assist with the following services:
Graphic design/logo update, marketing collateral creation (flyers, brochures, web banners, etc.), fundraising ideas, website and social media review and guidance, email marketing, SEO and online listing review.
*Ask your local Client Service Specialist to see a current interest rate schedule and current fee schedule. Additional fees may apply for products listed above
**Marketing Services listed are based on the time and availability of Oregon Pacific Bank’s Marketing Department.