Online Banking FAQ
First-time login walkthrough
How do I login to Online Banking?
- Visit www.opbc.com and login through the Online Banking portal on the home page.
- For Personal Online Banking users, you will be able to login using your existing Username and Password. (*You may be prompted to change your password upon login. Follow the instructions in the Change Password box*)
- For Business Online Banking users, only the Primary Business Administrator will be able to login with existing Username and Password on day one (May 8th). Once logged in, the Primary Business Administrator will need to login to set up Secondary Users and assign Secondary User privileges. (*See Secondary User Guide for help).
- For existing Business Online Banking clients with a single user account, you will be automatically converted as the Primary Business Administrator.
- For existing Business Online Banking clients with multiple users, you will be contacted by Oregon Pacific Bank prior to May 8th to identify your Primary Business Administrator.
How do I view my statements online? (E-Statement Guide)
- From the Online Banking homepage or any of the account screens, click on “View Statements” on the right-hand side of the screen, listed under the “Account Summary Options” section.
- Follow the instructions for registration (not already registered) and PDF document verification.
- Statements prior to May 2017 will not be available to view within your Online Banking account. Please contact us and we will mail or email your requested statements to you.
- For a more detailed walkthrough of e-statement registration, click here.
I’m having trouble logging in, the webpage is not found?
- If you have previously logged in to our OLD Online Banking system through a bookmark in your browser, you will need to delete that bookmark and login directly from www.opbc.com.
- If you are still having trouble, try refreshing your web page or opening www.opbc.com in a new window.
Why am I being asked to accept cookies when I login to Online Banking?
- When you initially accept cookies upon logging in, the device you login in on will be recognized upon your next Online Banking visit. If you login from a different device in the future, you will be asked to input a verification code for increased security.
- You will also need to accept cookies in order for our Online Bill Pay system to work securely.
Should I register my email account?
- We highly encourage all Online Banking users to register their email accounts upon initial login.
- Email registration within Online Banking will allow you to enroll in e-statements, enable security alerts, and re-set your password if you forget it.
What should I do if I forgot my password?
- You will be locked out of your account if you exceed the number of allotted login attempts.
- If you forgot your password, click on the “Forgot password?” link below the initial login box and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- If you have not registered an email address within Online Banking, you will not be able to reset your own password and you will need to contact Oregon Pacific Bank for a temporary password. (800) 997-7121.
Will my Bill Pay information transfer over to the new system?
- Your Bill Pay payee information and recurring transfers will carry over to our new system, but we recommend you access Bill Pay as soon as you login to our new Online Banking system to check out new features and verify your information.
- PopMoney information will NOT transfer to our new system, and any recurring PopMoney payments will need to be re-established.