Online Banking FAQ
First-time login walkthrough
How do I view my statements online? (E-Statement Guide)
- From the Online Banking homepage or any of the account screens, click on “View Statements” on the right-hand side of the screen, listed under the “Account Summary Options” section.
- Select the “Paperless” checkbox next to the accounts you would like to register for E-statements.
- Read through the Electronic Delivery Terms and Conditions presented.
- Click “View PDF” and enter the code within the PDF document in the “Passcode:” box to confirm you can view statements electronically.
- Acknowledge you have read the terms by clicking the checkbox, and then click “Accept”.
- Statements prior to May 2017 will not be available to view within your Online Banking account. Please contact us and we will mail or email your requested statements to you.
Why am I being asked to accept cookies when I login to Online Banking?
- When you initially accept cookies upon logging in, the device you login in on will be recognized upon your next Online Banking visit. If you login from a different device in the future, you will be asked to input a verification code for increased security.
- You will also need to accept cookies in order for our Online Bill Pay system to work securely.
Should I register my email account?
- We highly encourage all Online Banking users to register their email accounts upon initial login.
- Email registration within Online Banking will allow you to enroll in e-statements, enable security alerts, and re-set your password if you forget it.
What should I do if I forgot my password?
- You will be locked out of your account if you exceed the number of allotted login attempts.
- If you forgot your password, click on the “Forgot password?” link below the initial login box and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- If you have not registered an email address within Online Banking, you will not be able to reset your own password and you will need to contact Oregon Pacific Bank for a temporary password. (800) 997-7121.
How do I set up an external transfer?
- Please refer to our External Transfer guide.