10/07/2016: Oregon Pacific Bank to Upgrade Online and Mobile Banking
On Monday, May 8th, 2017, Oregon Pacific Bank will be changing core system providers, upgrading online and mobile banking
How will this affect me?
The implementation of our new core processing system will affect both personal and business clients. We are working hard to make the transition as seamless as possible for everyone involved. The look and feel of many of our products and services will change, but the end result will be more options with advanced, up-to-date technology that will allow for a better client experience. Some of the programs and processes that will be updated in the course of this conversion include:
• A fresh new look for online and mobile banking with access to more information and improved Bill Pay services
• Monthly statements and notifications will have a new look and feel
What is the reason for this change?
We understand the challenge that a core conversion presents, and have researched our chosen provider with careful consideration. The decision to undergo a core conversion has primarily been driven by the needs of you, our client and friend. As technology becomes increasingly important in every facet of our lives, Oregon Pacific Bank understands the necessity of partnering with a service provider that can deliver superior banking technology. With this core conversion update, you will enjoy:
• Up-to-date banking software for every aspect of our business and personal products and services
• Strong security measure for the protection and safeguarding client information, including card fraud monitoring and alerts
• Increased internal efficiency, giving our staff the tools to quickly attend to your needs and deliver even higher client satisfaction
What’s not going to change?
Most importantly, our dedication to our clients and our commitment to high quality service will not be changing!
• Oregon Pacific Bank clients can expect the same level of personal service from local community bankers
*As we get closer to our conversion date, May 8th, 2017, we will be sending out more information about what to expect and how to use new system features. We encourage you to follow us on Facebook for news updates and to visit www.opbc.com to learn more.