Tools and Information
Thank You for Visiting Your Local Bank!
We believe that banking local is shopping local, which contributes to the long-term economic sustainability of the communities we work, live, and play in. As one of Oregon’s remaining locally-owned and operated community banks, we work hard to earn your trust and help grow the communities we both care very much about. Whether you are a current client of Oregon Pacific Bank or not, we welcome you to utilize our resources for your own personal growth and development.
Oregon Pacific Bank’s routing Number is: 123206338
Switching to Oregon Pacific Bank? Interested in moving your account to your local community bank? Get started today:
- SwitchKit for Personal Accounts
- SwitchKit for Business Accounts
U.S. Small Business Administration Learning Center presents a wealth of knowledge for small business owners. Here are just a few of their courses:
Business Oregon is Oregon’s economic development agency focused on supporting the retention and expansion of existing Oregon businesses
Oregon’s Small Business Development Center provides workshops, seminars, and events to business owners throughout Oregon
- Booklets and Handouts from the Federal Trade Commission:
Consumer Resources There are a variety of resources available for consumers to help aid with financial and security issues.
- The National Endowment for Financial Education is a private nonprofit organization dedicated to educating families about their financial health through all stages of life.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is a U.S. government agency that makes sure banks, lenders, and other financial companies treat consumers fairly
- The Federal Trade Commission is the nation’s consumer protection agency and has a variety of resources available for consumer financial issues
- The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) has a variety of financial educational resources available
Report Lost Card
To report a lost or stolen ATM or debit card outside of normal banking hours, please call (800) 554-8969. For international travelers, to report a lost or stolen ATM or debit card when traveling outside of the United States, please call collect at (973) 682-2652.
Trouble Using Your Visa Card?
Please fill out Visa’s Online Form to report a problem you had when trying to use your Visa card at a store, restaurant, hotel or other merchant location displaying the Visa logo.
Calculate FDIC Coverage
Click here to calculate Your FDIC Insurance Coverage.
Access a wide variety of financial calculators to aid you with questions regarding budgeting, saving, retirement, lending, and more.
Important Notice: Links to the interactive calculators and information provided below are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We cannot and do not guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.