Exceptional Service From Exceptional Employees
At Oregon Pacific Bank, we are looking for employees who are excited to work in a supportive team environment for a Bank that is actively involved in the communities it serves. Our employees are committed to delivering excellence to their community, clients, co-workers, and shareholders, and have fun doing so on a daily basis.
A career at Oregon Pacific Bank also offers you opportunities with competitive, performance-based compensation, an exceptional benefits package and an open environment to grow and learn professionally.
Oregon Pacific Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Commercial Relationship Manager (Eugene) – Req. #171821
Oregon Pacific Bank is seeking an experienced professional to join our banking team in the thriving community of Eugene, Oregon. Work as a member of our local Professional Banking Service team to deliver superior service to business and professional clients. This position is full-time, Monday through Friday. Learn More and Apply Today! >>
Client Service Specialist (Coos Bay) – Req. #171820
Join our enthusiastic, close-knit team of professionals in the coastal community of Coos Bay, Oregon. Become a master of client service as you assist our community members with their financial needs and build meaningful relationships with local families and business owners. Our Coos Bay team has a reputation for treating our customers like family! Learn More and Apply Today! >>
- Residential Loan Officer (Eugene) – Req. #171813
Join our growing Professional Banking office in the heart of downtown Eugene, Oregon. Work closely with team members to deliver a high level of service to our clients, helping them to finance their dreams and ambitions. This position is full time, 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday. Learn More and Apply Today! >>
Our Benefits Package
Our employees are the life of our organization, and at Oregon Pacific Bank we believe in providing you with a life that is meaningful and secure. Our leadership believes keeping our employees happy and in good health does more than just increase productivity; it’s the right thing to do. This includes offering our employees a myriad of benefits including:
- Medical and dental health insurance options for employees working 30+ hours a week
- Employer matched contributions to your custom in-house retirement plan
- Gym membership (which you will need from all of the bake sales, birthday celebrations, and it’s-Friday-so-I-brought-doughnuts days)
- Employee checking and savings package accounts
- Four hours of paid volunteer time per month during Bank hours (that’s 48 paid volunteer hours a year!)
- The unique opportunity to work with an amazing group of individuals and an energetic CEO, all who care deeply about the community they live and work in